i39 is a simple and easy-to-use tool for creating ringtones and alert tones from any music on your Mac. With i39 you can easily create unique ringtones to personalize your iPhone.
- Built-in iTunes navigator lets you quickly find the needed song
- Use 'Open Other' to choose any song on the disk
- Zoom in to choose the start and end of ringtone's region with sub-second accuracy
- Use the waveform to find the right part of your song
- Customize ringtones with fade-in/fade-out of up to 10 seconds
- Custom fade in and fade out (by time cursor)
- Fade in and fade out displaying on the waveform
- 6 different fade-easing types
- Fade easing type auto-mirror
- Easily create ringtones from AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, CAF, AAC, FLAC audio files
- Preview your ringtone exactly as it will sound on your phone
- Save ringtone to disk as well as export to iTunes
Make as many ringtones as you want, there is no limit to the number of ringtones you can make with i39. You can also make ringtones for some other phones. Please check that your phone can use an M4A file as a ringtone. Three simple steps and the ringtone is ready to sync to your iPhone. Please note: you need to use iTunes to sync ringtones to your iPhone.