You want to race. So get RacR. No fancy setup, just wheel to wheel action. From technical tracks like Crag Isle and Aryll Short to flat out racing on Casello or Lupok Classic. Tire wear: we got it. Day/night races: RacR2 has those too. Want to just practice before that big race? No problem. Want keyboard, touch or tilt control? Sure, you pick. Want to disrupt other racers from finishing in-front? We have the tools. Want cars that handle differently from one another? Yep, they are in there as well.
Ready to race?
- 14 challenging tracks with unique layouts and scenery
- Touch / tilt controls and keyboard inputs are both supported
- Choose your number of rivals
- Split-screen multiplayer option for every track with keyboard
- Disrupt rivals with optional short and long range disrupters
- Optional traction control and manual or automatic gear-shifting with keyboard
- Quality setting options to optimise performance on different devices
- An easy-to-access track records system
- Adjustable number of laps for each and every track
- Tire wear (off, low, high)
- Practice, Single Race and Championship modes
- Different difficulty levels
- Dynamic weather