PDF Editor allows users to add text, insert images and watermarks, change font size and color, and perform other changes to PDF documents. After adding text and images, you can change the text font and color, resize the image height and width, and move them as well. If you need to delete some words or text from the PDF, simply click on the eraser tool then erase. Rotating certain pages and modifying document layout is also important, so multiple drawing tools like lines, brushes, horizontal lines or vertical lines. PDF Editor can permanently save the modified PDF content changes.
- Write Text: You can add text, and move it to any location on the PDF page. PDF Mac allows you to set the text size, font and color. With the PDF Mac, you can easily fill in the various PDF form files.
- Delete Content: PDF Editor contains an eraser tool, and you can use it to delete any of your unwanted text or graphics. At the same time, you can also change the line thickness to get a larger or smaller eraser.
- Rotate PDF: The application has a function of rotating PDF pages. It can rotate PDF files 90, 180, or 270 degrees. And it allows users to select a one-time rotation for all pages, or just rotate the current one.
- Add Images: You can add images to the PDF and adjust their width and height, or the position of the image. PDF Editor supports most popular image formats such as JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TIF and so on, and it can also keep the original image transparent.
- Draw Lines on PDF: To annotate on a PDF file, you may need to draw some lines. You can use Pen, V-Line and H-Line to draw free lines, vertical lines or horizontal lines.
- Add watermarks
- Copy to All Pages: Instantly copy the selected object to each page