Fora Dictionary Pro is an offline dictionary lookup application. It allows StarDict, XDXF, DSL, DICTD, and TSV/Plain format dictionaries accessed off-line, quickly, and easily.
- Import/Export from shared folder, internet URL, or peer app running on another device/computer
- Diacritics-free, punctuation-free, and in-headword matching
- Phonetic, wildcard, fuzzy, full-text search
- Popup translations (all words clickable)
- Morphology/Affixes support using Hunspell dictionaries
- Bookmarking (favourites)
- Results export (save to file)
- Night theme
- Text Viewer Combines dictionary lookups with a basic text viewing application. It can be used to read eBooks in plain-text/UTF-8 format or to read/translate text such as news.
- Text Indexer "Import Text" option creates dictionaries from arbitrary text that could be extracted from any document, including office documents.
- Vocabulary Exerciser Picks random words from dictionaries or history and asks you guess it. A few English dictionaries (WordNet, Moby, FOLDOC, etc.) and several bilingual dictionaries are available as downloads within the app.