Developer website: j7code
Aliquis lets you explore the colors of your personality.
- Aliquis helps you to identify your deficiencies of character by tracing a visual map of your personality and bringing out some of your most challenging and difficult tendencies.
- The personality is our own ways of thinking, feeling and behaving, which make us an individual. Every personality is a mix of shared features from different difficulties.
- Aliquis evaluates the presence of a personality difficulty, creating an assessment for each one of them. It is a software tool for self-discovery and growth.
- Aliquis builds a graphic representation of your personality, and lets you explore the results. It works by tracing a visual, interactive map of your personality.
- Personality Difficulties are twelve challenges in cognition, emotions and behavior, related to interpersonal functioning, control of impulses, fear and anxiety issues. In aliquis, each color represents a personality difficulty.
- Meet your Colors: Aliquis evaluates dependent, immature, obsessive, borderline, histrionic, avoidant, antisocial, narcissistic, paranoid, schizoid, schizotypal and pre-depressive difficulties.
- Simple and Fun Aliquis guides you in the process of interpreting the results and analyzing the details.
- It is completely visual and interactive, simple and fun to use.
- Pro and Amateur Aliquis is perfect for psychologists, psychiatrists, coaches, counsellors, and other professionals.
- It is also ideal and fun for the family and friends.
- Full Report Because personality is a dynamic process, you may want to compare your answers with future results. Aliquis lets you print or save a PDF file with your full-report document.
- Aliquis was developed in close collaboration with a group of dedicated mental health professionals to produce a reliable software. However, it must be emphasized that it is not a tool to be used to diagnose personality disorders or to replace the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Added the ability to print the graphics and charts. Fixed printing problems on some configurations.
- OS X 10.10.0 or later