Developer website: Idea2Inspire
My Days is a personal calendar which shows the days that are busy in your schedule. It helps to visualize your schedule and plan your days accordingly for the month.
- Small transparent interface
- User-friendly app with simple inputs
- Mark a busy day with a single left click
- Mark a free day with double left click
- Add notes with a single right click
- Use other options to denote first half free and second half free or second half busy or first half busy.
- Choose from 9 inbuilt themes
- iCloud enabled
At times when we fix appointments we have to make sure that the proposed day is not engaged, we need to check our calendars, figure out days to squeeze in extra responsibilities, jobs, events etc. in an already tight scheduled timeline. You have to simply mark a day busy by a single left click which will turn it red, to mark a day free, left click twice consecutively to make it green. To mark first or second half of the day busy or Free select a day first and right click on it and select your desired option. You can also add short notes to the days you have marked to make sure of the activities lined up. To add notes, mark a day as you want and right click on it to add notes. Download My Days and plan your schedule with full certainty.
- Bug fixes
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Version Downloads
- 07 Dec 2014
- Intel 64 / OS X