Synth 76477 is a powerful sound effects generator and synthesizer app, inspired by the famous SN76477 integrated circuit from the 1970s, but containing many enhancements.
- Three oscillators, each of which can produce a sine, triangle, sawtooth, or square wave
- The outputs of two of the oscillators can be used to modulate the main oscillator
- Frequency modulation can be linear or octave based
- The duty cycle of the main oscillator can be adjusted in square wave mode
- Noise generator, either analog or digital, with an adjustable low pass filter
- Oscillator outputs can be mixed to the audio output
- Fully configurable ADSR (Attack / Decay / Sustain / Release) envelope, linear or exponential
- One shot mode available
- Unlimited number of sound effect generator boards
- User configurable array of sound effect generator buttons on each board
Synth 76477 comes with a full set of sample sound generators, making it easy to understand how to use and configure them, and tap the full power of the app.