Winmail Reader is enables you to read "winmail.dat" attachment files. Winmail Reader is allows to open, view and save attachments from "winmail.dat" files. In addition, it also support batch extraction of winmail.dat files directly into Download folder.
Winmail.dat files are in fact TNEF format (Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format) sent from MS Outlook which is not decode by most of other mail client applications. The easy-to-use solution to circumvent this problem is provided by Winmail Reader.
- List all attachments contained in a "winmail.dat" file
- Directly open to view attached files into respective default applications
- Creates and adds Microsoft Outlook Appointment to Mac OS Calendar
- Creates and adds Microsoft Outlook Meeting request to Mac OS Calendar or Reminder. It also reads embedded notes.
- Creates and adds contact address card into Mac OS Contacts.
- Reads nested message in full RTF format as separate file.
- You can Quick Look attached files from "winmail.dat" before saving.
- Save single or multiple files from list of attachments to desired folder.
- Simply Drag and Drop out from file list to save at target location.
- llows copy files from attachment list to Finder.
- Winmail Extractor to batch extract all attached files from "winmail.dat" files directly into your downloads folder.