Paste To File
allows you to paste the content in the clipboard as a file. It adds a "Paste To File" menu item to the Finder context menu.
- Fast and Easy - Right click on any text and select "Paste To File" or "Services -> Paste To File" to paste the clipboard content as a file.
- Rich support - Supports plain text, rich text, image, HTML, web archive clipboard content.
- Animated GIF (FPS customizable) are also supported.
- It even allows you to copy a file and paste it's icon as a file!
- If the "Paste To File" menu item does not appear in the Finder context menu, please relaunch Paste To File and try again.
- In some OS X versions, you may need to logout and then login again to make the services being updated.
- Please also make sure that the "Paste To File" service is enabled in System Preferences -> Keyboard -> Keyboard Shortcuts-> Services