Developer website: Future time
Mind Map Pro is an easy-to-use Mind Mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device. Its focus and adaptability make it the perfect tool for your life. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an very expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, Mind Map Pro can keep up.
- Easy to use: drag, arrange and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
- Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
- Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes.
- Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
- Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
- Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
- Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
- Add images and links to documents or webpages
- Large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas.
- Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
- Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
- Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
- Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
- Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
- Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
- Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
- Multiple Maps on single page.
- Create new (linked) Mind Map from selection.
- Full screen Presentation Mode. MANAGE Mind Maps:
- Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
- Organize Mind Maps in Folders.
- Add links to web pages or Documents.
- Fixed some bugs
- OS X 10.7 or later