Developer website: Cisdem Inc.
Cisdem PDF to Word Converter is an ideal tool to boost productivity by converting PDF to DOCX or RTFD in batch, keeping original layout including images, graphs, column, sheets, table, hyperlinks, characters, etc. In a word, what you see in your PDF is what you get in Word. What is more, PDF to Word Converter can directly decrypt and convert locked PDFs. With friendly interface, it makes converting PDF to word simple and enjoyable.
What is new?
- Two Output Formats Supported - In version 3, you could only convert PDF files to DOCX files. But now RTFD format, which supports scalable high quality image formats, is also supported as an output format.
- Greatly Optimized Conversion Quality of Output DOCX Files - In this version, the conversions of tables and pictures in the original PDFs are greatly optimized. The software will amazingly preserve everything that the original PDFs contain, including images, graphs, columns, sheets, table, hyperlinks, special characters - what you see in your PDF document is what you get in Word.
- This version also borrows the following successful features from the previous versions:
- Decryption: Automatically decrypt restricted PDF documents to Word format
- Batch Processing: Up to 50 PDF files can be added for conversion at one time
- Partial Conversion: Convert all pages of one PDF file or convert specific pages
- Drag-and-drop: Import PDF files by dragging-and-dropping
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
- Support two output formats: DOCX and RTFD
- Brand new UI
- Greatly improved speed and quality for conversions
- Fix some minor bugs
- Fully compatible with OS X 10.7 and later
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Version Downloads
- 19 Aug 2016
- Intel 64 / OS X