FishEye provides a read-only window into your Subversion, Perforce, CVS, Git, and Mercurial repositories, all in one place. Keep a pulse on everything about your code: Visualize and report on activity, integrate source with JIRA issues, and search for commits, files, revisions, or people.
- Track code activity in one place
- Connect JIRA issues and source
- Find code fast
- Visualize repositories, branches, and commits
- Make better, faster decisions
- Bug FE-5314 Removed git branches that weren't processed on clone fetch might not get marked as removed later on
- BugFE-5312 Group queries are made often and should use the query cache
- BugFE-5302 cru:renderHeader error upon first restart after migrating to SQL Server 2012
- BugFE-5278 Large deleted or added files can lead to OutOfMemoryError (OOME) more...
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 1.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software