VIRB Edit combines your video footage with GPS and other data from either the VIRB Elite Action Camera or a compatible Garmin device. The result is a rich video experience that you can easily share and post online.
- Add gauges and graphs to your video to show speed, elevation, heart rate, g-force, lap times and more.
- Add text and titles to your video
- Trim, reorder and stitch clips together.
- Associate your GPS data with your video.
- Adjust the volume and speed of individual clips.
- Add music to your video.
- Publish directly to YouTube or
- Added support for cycling dynamics
- Added elevation filtering based on accuracy of GPS signal
- Speed from an external speed sensor, if one is attached, is now displayed over speed from GPS
- Stability improvements
- OS X 10.10 or later