Folder Album Artwork is used to automatically populate folder icons with the artwork contained in a folder’s audio files. If you’re missing artwork in your audio files, the artwork can be populated from iTunes.
- Drag over one or more folders and populate subfolders automatically. Process thousands of folders with a single drag. Random assignment of artwork to parent folders without audio files.
- Quick mode lets your drag folders directly onto the app icon rather than having to open it for every job, remembering your previous sessions settings.
- Drag any image from iTunes, the web, iPhoto etc. to assign it to a folder.
- Auto extracts images from mp3 and m4a files.
- Batch extract artwork from iTunes to produce icons for your folders.
- Change the icon of your applications with a simple drag and drop.
- Convert single images and batch convert a folder’s worth of images.