- Large installation and installed package size - makes inconvenient to distribute them in the environment where media space is limited
- Lack of, or very poor portability - most applications either unable to run as stand-alone executable (without installation), or require a lot of supporting files
- A lot of dependencies - in all cases to run the software you require either installed ActiveX, or a lot of supporting DLLs Not flexible
- User Interface - customization sometimes offered via more...
Note: MacUpdate Desktop and Finder do not report a version number for this app; the dev states it is 3.8.5.
- Qt Framework is upgraded to the version 4.8.5
- Added Shift-JIS encoding
- Redesigned searches dialog and model
- WebInspector integration improved
- downloaded files are opening in the right program (or in the file manager) on all more...