has been developed to be the most compact and fastest portable browser for the web surfing.
- Large installation and installed package size - makes inconvenient to distribute them in the environment where media space is limited
- Lack of, or very poor portability - most applications either unable to run as stand-alone executable (without installation), or require a lot of supporting files
- A lot of dependencies - in all cases to run the software you require either installed ActiveX, or a lot of supporting DLLs Not flexible
- User Interface - customization sometimes offered via Skins, however we didn't find the way of simulating another OS styles
- Poor privacy - in all tested cases after full browser reset and de-installation - we detected some Registry entries, or files being left in user folders
QtWeb browser seeks to address all of these issues in a sleek, easily customizable, lightweight browser app.