GPX Reader is a GPX file reader.
Tracks, Routes, and Waypoints:
View your tracks, routes, and waypoints in GPX Reader. You can switch them on/off from the menu bar.
Open your GPX file in GPX Reader and check out the tracks on Maps. Set the map type to map, satellite or hybrid.
Recognize your GPX files immediately with the shiny custom GPX icon when browsing in the Finder.
Find your GPX files in no time in Spotlight. The Spotlight importer will index the name, link text, and more...
- I update the design of the waypoints and the waypoint popup and the distance indicator, so it looks a bit more like the current OS does.
- Next to that I also fixed some small bugs:
- Removed the menu zoom buttons, because they became useless.
- QuickLook will now open files in a different case.
- You will still be able to import files from more...
- OS X 10.10 or later