is a new approach to the Web browser, specifically for the HTML5 era....
- Modular - Everything in the browser is a module, a web-app running in its own process. Construct your own browsing experience by selecting the right modules for you.
- Hackable - Want vertical tabs? Write some JS and CSS! Customized autocomplete engine? JS! Every behavior is programmatic and exposed through APIs.
- Open Source - The entire technological stack is open source. Modify existing modules and create your own to extend the behavior of Breach.
- We've been trying a few fun features with
mod_strip (the default module installed at onboarding):
- Tabs are FIFO
- Tabs sniff the color of the page (well to be honest, the favicon)
- Typing in the URL bar let's you interactively filter tabs
OS X 10.6 or later
Suggest other similar software