is a minimal, WebKit compatible, native fullscreen client for the ultimate immersive Web experience. higgs' primary focus lies on providing a simple yet powerful client for fullscreen Web applications which cannot or don't utilize HTML5's fullscreen API.
higgs' feature set includes:
- native fullscreen
- no impairment of multi-screen setups
- WebGL enabled
- fully HTML5 and CSS3 compliant
- security with no popup windows (except CSS-based)
- security through optional watermark
- easy bookmark and history handling
- export websites to Web archives
- HTTP authorization handling
higgs is not a Web browser in the classical sense. Its functionality is reduced to the bare minimum, allowing for only a linear, yet powerful and immersive Web experience. The core feature -- and goal -- lies in simplicity and speed, well suited for the requirements of modern Web-applications and games.