FilePane is a lightweight, versatile multi-tool for quick file management. It provides quick access to a variety of tasks like resizing of images, setting the Desktop picture, showing file size, copying a file's path to the clipboard, converting text documents to PDF, moving and sharing files, images, and text via AirDrop, Twitter/Facebook, etc. By default, FilePane is triggered on drag-and-drop, but you can change this to a hotkey in preferences.
How it works:
- Just start dragging file(s), text, or image(s) across the screen to see the FilePane "drop" panel. Now drop the item(s) on it.
- The more...
- Added "quick file copy/move mode" You will see a small "+" area in the top right corner of the Drop Here window. If you drop files there, FilePane will immediately get you to the file copy/move menu with all you favorite destinations.
- File copy/move menu is now bigger;
- You can now convert PDF to images (PNG, JPEG, BMP, TIFF);
- Added quick print action for more...
- OS X 10.10 or later