FilePane is a lightweight, versatile multi-tool for quick file management. It provides quick access to a variety of tasks like resizing of images, setting the Desktop picture, showing file size, copying a file's path to the clipboard, converting text documents to PDF, moving and sharing files, images, and text via AirDrop, Twitter/Facebook, etc. By default, FilePane is triggered on drag-and-drop, but you can change this to a hotkey in preferences.
How it works:
- Just start dragging file(s), text, or image(s) across the screen to see the FilePane "drop" panel. Now drop the item(s) on it.
- The more...
- you can now create aliases by simply dropping files on the left corner of the "Drop here" window; (you'll see a link/alias icon there)
- image compression slider in "image conversion" window will now remember its last position (has been set back to 50% earlier);
- preferences menu now shows the current version of FilePane;
- some minor optimisations;
- OS X 10.10 or later