is used to run multiple SNMP sessions simultaneously. It offers a graphical interface to conveniently enter SNMP command information as a tree and a panel to display the results. The results can be also optionally saved into a file.
- Scanning a network for devices
- Loading MIB files
- Viewing MIB descriptions in a MIB browser
- Building an editable tree displaying SNMP commands, IPs and OIDs. IPs and OIds can be dragged from the other panels, or inserted as text.
- SNMP options can be specified from the interface
- The SNMP session parameters can be saved and loaded as .xml configuration files.
- Running multiple SNMP sessions corresponding to the data entered into the tree.
- A searchable panel displaying the results as a table, both requests and responses. With a file name provided, the results will be saved into a file.