Developer website: Aaron Smith
Mouse Warp is for users with multiple displays. It moves your cursor back and forth between displays depending on the active application, and which display it's on. Mouse Warp is a wrist saver for users with multiple displays.
- Cmd+Tab will warp the mouse to another display if the selected application's active window is in another display.
- After a warp to another display, start cycling windows with Cmd+~ (before moving the mouse), your mouse will warp to each window you move to, moving the mouse will cancel this behaviour.
- Cycling windows with Cmd+~ will always warp the mouse to another display if the window you went to is on another display.
- Your cursor will not move if it's over the main system menu.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Updated the check for accessibility enabled
- OS X 10.6 or later