was specifically developed for quick file sorting. It will come handy if you need to sort your photos among several folders: "Holiday in Spain", "Party", "Add to Facebook", etc. It is indispensable when it is time to clean out the Downloads folder, the desktop, or to arrange projects or media. It organizes your files and folders, allowing you to find your information quickly and easily.
Six cases, where Taxonomy can help:
- You need to sort out many pictures.
- You are going to sort out the project folders.
- Your drive is full.
- There are so many icons on your desktop that they are arranged in two layers.
- You think it's high time to sort out your video or music collection.
- You just like your files to be in order.
Taxonomy shows the files of the folder one by one in Quick Look mode. This mode allows viewing the file and the major information about it. It takes only a single key-press to put a file in the storage folder or to delete it. Double-clicking a file opens it in the standard editor application. Taxonomy shows the content of the subfolders, which may also be sorted with one click. These functions allow very quick and easy sorting of folders.
- Viewing file-by-file
- Viewing folders for sorting out the files
- Sorting the files with a mouse click or pressing a key
- Quick Look mode for file viewing
- Simple deletion of files
- Viewing subfolders
- Taxonomy will offer to delete the empty folder