I discovered this app after using "Get Lyrical" for a few days. While Get Lyrical does the job, what I like about this app is that unlike Get Lyrical and similar lyrics-finding apps, this one can search for lyrics, even if you are not currently playing the song in iTunes. In fact, not only can you search for lyrics, but you can simultaneously search for the lyrics for a few songs, or even for your entire music collection. The minute you point this app to a folder, it immediately goes to work, without having to play a single song.
What I also like about this app is the following:
1. It has a built in audio player.
2. You can add or edit lyrics on the fly.
3. You can read the lyrics while listening to the song play.
Of course, there is always room for improvement, and I would like to suggest the following:
1. Add help tips for the remaining icons in the main window which still don't have them. While most of the icons will be readily understood by a seasoned computer user, novices or the elderly, for example, might be a bit clueless regarding the function of some of the icons.
2. Either on top of the window next to the add buttons, or on the bottom of the window, add some counters. The first one will display how many files were added to the app for search. The second one will display how many songs lyrics were found for. The third one will display how many songs lyrics were not found for.
3. Add a search function on top of the window so the user can type in a song title and discover whether or not lyrics were found for that song. Searching manually through a list of thousands of songs would obviously be quite tedious and time consuming.