Developer website: iap-Software
JotSpot is an amazing app that lets you jot down some quick notes, ideas, shopping lists, and more. With the quick-access menu icon you can jot down things even quicker! Then when you’re done print out a final copy.
JotSpot features things like Dark Mode for writing at night, a simple and clean interface to go with OS X Yosemite, amazing support, and much, much more. Not convinced? Give us a call and we'll answer any questions you might have.
Note: The demo version is currently at 1.1.8; the version available for purchase is 1.0.4.
- New document-name placeholder added to Dark Mode
- Save-window bug fixes
- Added print-button tool-tip
- Performance improvements on many of the secondary windows
- Got a suggestion? We're listening! You can now provide feedback under the Help menu.
- Text edits
- Added a start-editing button to the menu bar
- OS X 10.7 or later