CinePlay is a media player for video professionals complete with timecode overlays, markers, masking, safe areas, and cloud playback support. It is ideal for dailies, portfolios, client feedback and mobile note-taking.
It supports modern video codecs in MOV or MP4 containers, along with WAV, MP3, M4A and AIFF audio.
- Timecode - All timings are specified in timecode notation and CinePlay can read timecode stored in a movie file. Add a draggable timecode overlay to the movie or view it in a resizable timecode window.
- Markers - Add markers during playback and export them to a range of common marker formats.
- Safe Areas - View customizable 4:3 and 16:9 title and action safe areas over your movie.
- Ganging - Sync two or more videos together to compare shots side-by-side.
- Playlists - Create and play back M3U playlists.
- Cloud Integration - Play cloud videos from Kollaborate, sync comments with your colleagues, and even take part in live group note-taking sessions.
- Synced Sessions - Allow colleagues to control your playhead remotely, via Kollaborate.
- Timecode Sync - Sync timecode to Cut Notes and other applications for easy note taking.
- Free for Kollaborate Users - All cloud functionality is free for Kollaborate users.