CinePlay is a media player for video professionals complete with timecode overlays, markers, masking, safe areas, and cloud playback support. It is ideal for dailies, portfolios, client feedback and mobile note-taking.
It supports modern video codecs in MOV or MP4 containers, along with WAV, MP3, M4A and AIFF audio.
- Timecode - All timings are specified in timecode notation and CinePlay can read timecode stored in a movie file. Add a draggable timecode overlay to the movie or view it in a resizable timecode window.
- Markers - Add markers during playback and
- Flip / rotation is now taken into account when exporting movies
- Hover thumbnails now take into account the default rotation of the movie
- Flip / rotation settings are now stored on a per-movie basis
- Fixed an issue where movies could resize incorrectly when viewing a playlist in full screen
- The name of the current file is now shown when playing a
- OS X 10.9 or later