is a world class chess database, analysis and playing program suitable for all players from beginners to the World Chess Champion with human-like play.
Mac Chess Explorer offers an innovative and intuitive new graphical user interface with powerful features together with the reigning World Chess Software Champion HIARCS 14 chess engine. This unique combination is refreshingly easy to use and includes many new features for chess preparation, analysis and training for players of all abilities from beginner to Grandmaster. It has specialised features to help weaker chess players improve their chess including special realistic weakened opponents, a chess coach which can demonstrate mistakes, show improvements and help you improve your chess.
- World class chess Graphical User Interface (GUI) with advanced database, analysis and game playing features. Compatible with any UCI chess engine.
- World Chess Software Champion HIARCS engine which is also the highest ever rated single processor chess program on the official SSDF rating list.
- Wide range of realistic handicap levels for players of all strengths with coach advice, opening training and measuring your playing ability in Elo as you play.
- Game analysis, learn openings, prepare for opponents with near instant searching, live game support and engine matches
- Packaged PGN databases (250,000+ games, ~1000 with annotations from IMs & GMs) and opening books with detailed statistics
- Online access to up to 1,000Gb of chess endgame tablebases and GM opening books.
For expert chess players HIARCS Chess Explorer for the Mac has many advanced features not seen in other chess software. The new features can help you analyse your chess games, improve your openings and prepare for your opponents. Now with engine v engine matches and live game presentation as used at the London Chess Classic tournament featuring the World's Elite players.