Quiver is a note-taking app built for programmers. Its unique cell-based design lets you easily mix text and code within one note, edit code with an awesome code editor, and find any note instantly via the full-text search.
- Mix Text With Code - A note in Quiver is comprised of cells --- snippets of text or code. You can freely mix text cells with code cells, even setting different language modes for different code cells, all inside one note.
- Edit In Place - Whether you are writing code or changing text styles, edits are always made in-place. There
- Support image resizing in Markdown cells with a new syntax: ![title](image.png =100x200)
- Pasting an image from the clipboard into a Markdown cell now works
- Fixed an issue that clipboard images taken on retina screens end up huge and pixelated
- Fixed a crash that occurred immediately after opening a Quiver library
- Encode URLs when converting links
- OS X 10.7 or later