Mix Text With Code
A note in Quiver is comprised of cells --- snippets of text or code. You can freely mix text cells with code cells, even setting different language modes for different code cells, all inside one note.
Edit In Place
Whether you are writing code or changing text styles, edits are always made in-place. There is no mode switching in more...
- Added syntax highlighting support for Fortran, Kotlin, Xojo.
- Added a new code cell theme: IPlastic
- Fixed a bug that extra spaces were added in front of code comments
- Fixed a bug that the keyboard focus was lost when switching from preview to editor
- Added a keyboard shortcut (Cmd+Shift+P) to toggle between editor and preview
- Updated ACE to more...
- OS X 10.7 or later