DriveTracker helps you track drive usage over time and it allows you to calculate expected remaining life based on past usage and a user-definable threshold. Do you own several hard disks and/or a network attached storage (NAS) device? Do you wonder when you’ll run out of space as your data is constantly growing? DriveTracker is for you!
- Track drive usage over time
- Automatic refresh every 24 hours
- User-definable threshold (max % used)
- Calculation of remaining life based on threshold and usage growth history
- Usage history and graph
- Integration more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Improved handling of Time Machine drives
- Added preference to consider only a certain # of months of history in calculation of remaining life
- Compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- OS X 10.10 or later