Moebius: Empire Rising
, from master storyteller Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter) and Phoenix Online Studios (Cognition, The Silver Lining), introduces Malachi Rector, an expert in antiquities whose photographic memory and eye for detail transform people and clues into interactive puzzles. When a secretive government agency enlists him to determine whether a murdered woman in Venice resembles any particular historical figure, Malachi is left with only questions. Why would the U.S. government hire him -- a dealer of high-end antiques -- to look into a foreign murder? Why does David Walker, a former Special Forces operative he meets in his travels, feel like someone Malachi's known all his life? And how come every time Malachi lets his guard down, someone tries to kill him?
Moebius: Empire Rising is a contemporary adventure that merges classic point-and-click puzzle solving with Jane Jensen's sophisticated storytelling. Travel the world using Malachi's unique deductive powers to analyze suspects, make historical connections, and uncover the truth behind a theory of space and time the government will defend at any cost.
- New murder-mystery adventure from legendary designer Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight)
- Use your photographic memory to analyze clues, crime scenes to fit historical patterns
- Travel to Venice, Cairo, Zurich and more unraveling the mysteries of space and time
- Blends 2D and 3D graphics to create sophisticated story, atmosphere and puzzles
- Unravel a global conspiracy that threatens to disrupt the very fabric of life
- Inspired by modern retellings of classic detective stories