Developer website: Abderrahman Taha
MathMod is mathematical software for visualizing and animating parametric and implicit surfaces. It is an extension/rewrite of the K3DSurf project. It supports 3D/4D plotting and animation, a scripting language, a JSON file format with a large set of scripted examples, and an OBJ output file of the 3D mesh.
- Isosurfaces and parametric surfaces support
- 3D and 4D hypersurfaces support
- Rotation, scale and morph effect support
- Load scripts in Json file format / export the result as OBJ
- Extensive examples (147) and support forum
- Export K3DSurf (.k3ds) scripts to MathMod (.js) scripts
- Memory usage and The maximum value of the Grid for Iso/Parametric surfaces are set via the configuration file
- Integrated small editor
- texturing support
- Add new tool for scripts selection on one or multiple JSON scripts fields.
- Add option to export OBJ files with vertex colours.
- Add new scripts to generate math models with chained patterns (Chained Cylinder/Sinusoid).
- Corrections of more than 30 bugs related to MathMod allocated resources.
- MathMod viewer enhancement (better integrated progress bar, add bounding box, video memory usage optimization...).
- Code cleaning and optimization.
- OS X 10.9 or later