MathMod is mathematical software for visualizing and animating parametric and implicit surfaces. It is an extension/rewrite of the K3DSurf project. It supports 3D/4D plotting and animation, a scripting language, a JSON file format with a large set of scripted examples, and an OBJ output file of the 3D mesh.
- Isosurfaces and parametric surfaces support
- 3D and 4D hypersurfaces support
- Rotation, scale and morph effect support
- Load scripts in Json file format / export the result as OBJ
- Extensive examples (147) and support forum
- Export K3DSurf (.k3ds) more...
- OS X 10.9 or later