MathMod is mathematical software for visualizing and animating parametric and implicit surfaces. It is an extension/rewrite of the K3DSurf project. It supports 3D/4D plotting and animation, a scripting language, a JSON file format with a large set of scripted examples, and an OBJ output file of the 3D mesh.
- Isosurfaces and parametric surfaces support
- 3D and 4D hypersurfaces support
- Rotation, scale and morph effect support
- Load scripts in Json file format / export the result as OBJ
- Extensive examples (147) and support forum
- Export K3DSurf more...
- Added parametric surfaces mesh points selection with the CND property
- Better support of constantes and functions definitions for the JSON scripts
- Added more than 28 new examples (168 examples in total)
- Some bug fixes and code cleaning
- Now MathMod is on FaceBook and Twitter, Check It Out!
- OS X 10.9 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software