Cakebrew is the answer if you're tired of using Homebrew from the Terminal! Cakebrew lets you do most of the common tasks in Homebrew, including installing, upgrading, uninstalling, and getting formula information. You can also use Cakebrew to update Homebrew itself. Note: It is important to know that Cakebrew does not install Homebrew on its own! Homebrew is an open-source app in beta development stage. Please feel free to report bugs or even fix them if you wish. More information on the app's homepage: www.cakebrew.com.
- Fixed bug that would, in rare cases, cause the App to get stuck during launch in OS X 10.10.4.
- Added support for new "formula description" feature in brew.
- Added notification and dock icon bounce when tasks finish.
- Fixed bug when updating taps.
- Some UI improvements.
- Fixed localization bug that would default the App to Portuguese on all more...
- OS X 10.8 or later