is based on 2048
), created by Gabriele Cirulli, which was based on 1024
by Veewo Studio, and is conceptually similar to Threes
by Asher Vollmer.
How to play:
- Swipe to move the tiles.
- When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.
- Swipe until you get a tile that has a value of 2048.
2048+ created with following enhancements:
- You can swipe the tiles with Magic Trackpad
- Magic Mouse is also supported
- Sound effect
- Immersive Full-Screen mode
- Playing a game offline
Join the numbers and get to the 2048 tile!