Developer website: Tunabelly Software
File Details is the one app you need for modifying files - whether it's changing a modified or created date, checking a hash (like MD5 or SHA1), or diving it and editing it byte-by-byte with the included hex editor.
Check out the included features:
- MD5, SHA1 and SHA256 hashes.
- Built-in hex viewer and editor.
- View and change Created Date and Modified Date.
- Size, Group and Owner.
- Copy or save the Base 64 encoding of the file.
- Easily drag-and-drop, use the File menu or the dock icon to open files.
- Includes "Open in File Details" service shortcut.
- Supports viewing details of multiple files at once.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us at email@example.com. We do our best to get back to you within one business day./p>
- Resolved issue with opening rtfd files.
- OS X 10.9 or later