Developer website: einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
MovieMerge+ (was Splice) is the perfect solution for merging a collection of movie files into a single movie. Import and organize your clips, then with a few clicks or a little drag-and-drop action, you can create a single movie complete with all of your clips.
- New User Interface - The Splice user interface has been modified to include a preview for displaying each clip. When you set the in or out points, the preview lets you see the frames within your clips that are being used.
- Clip Segments - Splice now has a time range slider that controls how much of the clip will be included in the final output movie. You have the option of using just part of a movie or choosing to use the whole thing.
- Background Exports - Splice handles the creation of new output file using a background task. This allows you to continue working on other activities within Splice without waiting for the new file process to finish.
- Sharing - Once you have created a new movie, Splice allows you to share the completed exports via e-mail or using popular internet services (such as Vimeo).
- Simple Organization - Organizing how clips appear in the final movies is simple: select the clip you want and drag it to the location where you'd like it to play. Done!
- Image Sizing - If the movies in your collection are different sizes, Splice centers each movie on the playback canvas.
- New Vibrant Dark User Interface
- Enhanced connectivity to social media
- Works with movie that do NOT contain a video track
- Allows sharing (with local applications and internet tools like Facebook) directly from the main document window
- In-application previewing
- New support for additional Tray swipe gestures
- OS X 10.11 or later