Why do we pay more for one lens vs. another? One big reason is that the higher-quality lens lets in more light. When available light is an issue, using a better lens often lets us take photos that we otherwise wouldn't be able to get. It's the same way with noise reduction. You'd normally get ugly image noise by using a fast shutter speed in low light, but Topaz DeNoise can make you feel like there was never any noise at all. It's almost like having a photographic superpower. Like a $1,600 lens, DeNoise doesn't just make your photos look
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
Note: Although Finder indicates that this has no version number, the developer refers to it as version 6.0.2.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Work as a standalone or with one of the following programs:
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later
- Adobe Photoshop CC, CC2014, CC2015
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 or later
- Serif PhotoPlus X
- Corel PaintShop Pro X