Why do we pay more for one lens vs. another? One big reason is that the higher-quality lens lets in more light. When available light is an issue, using a better lens often lets us take photos that we otherwise wouldn't be able to get. It's the same way with noise reduction. You'd normally get ugly image noise by using a fast shutter speed in low light, but Topaz DeNoise can make you feel like there was never any noise at all. It's almost like having a photographic superpower. Like a $1,600 lens, DeNoise doesn't just make your photos look more...
Note: Although Finder indicates that this has no version number, the developer refers to it as version 5.1.0.
- Auto updater. Get software updates instantly.
- Snap / Recall buttons. Save up to 9 snapshot settings for comparison.
- Preset enable / disable option. Option to enable or disable the preset preview processing at program startup. more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- One of the following:
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 or later
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 or later
- Apple Aperture 2 or later
- Apple iPhoto (all versions)
- Corel PaintShop Pro or PhotoImpact