SimplexLP is an app to solve optimization problems, which can be mathematically described as an objective function and a set of constraints in the form of linear inequalities. For the calculation the famous Simplex algorithm is used.
- Solve maximization or minimization problems
- Unlimited number of variables and constraints
- ≤, ≥ and = constraints
- The tableaus are shown (selectable)
- The pivot elements are shown in bold (selectable)
- Output can be adjusted to avoid clutter in the tableaus
- Coefficients are shown in fractions or decimals (selectable)
- Fully customizable
- Easy entry of the constraints Ideal for teaching purposes. For teachers and students. It's the fun way of learning linear optimization!