XMLmotor offers you data automation with the following features:
- Manual XML Browser/Editor which can load and edit large GB size XML files.
- Validate edited files before saving.
- Create XML tasks to automate routine and repeated XML data processing needs.
- XML Monitor task - monitor the value of any element.
- XML Loop task - loop through all occurances of an element. For each loop, you can run another task. For every loop, the attributes and child element values are saved as variables. You can use these variables in the other task that is being run.
- XML XPath Loop task more...
- Task and Schedule Treelists on the left panel now implement sorting. The Treelists sorted correctly by default on windows, mac, but not on some linux systems.
- Script Task - Example Scripts button failed to launch correct example files on some systems.
- When deleting a task, it also deletes its schedule now. Previously, it only deleted its variables and tasklogs, but more...
- OS X 10.6-10.9
- Java 6