Developer website: Mineko IMANISHI
Gapplin has especially features for designers, who treat SVG images in their works. It's the perfect way to use Gapplin as a live-previewer for SVG images besides editing them in your text editor. However, you can of course use this as just a simple viewer.
- SVGZ preview
- animation SVG preview
- export to PNG/TIFF/PDF with alpha channel
- WebKit rendering engine
- background color switch
- Quick Look support for SVG/SVGZ files
- open displayed SVG files in your favorite editor
- Fixed Automator action.
- Fixed an issue where the application crashed when an input field of export dialog options becomes empty.
- [dev] Migrated code to Swift 5.
- macOS 10.12.2 or later
- Version Downloads
- 15 Apr 2019
- Intel 64 / OS X