is a lightweight interface to the incredibly powerful Wolfram|Alpha™ Computational Knowledge Engine™, which is unbeaten in solving problems in the fields of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biology, Computer Science and many more...
iPhi through Wolfram|Alpha™ is able to:
- find solutions for mathematic problems like Integrals or Linear Algebra.
- answer concrete scientific questions like „What is the distance from Earth to Mars".
- provide general info about a sheer unlimited number of things. From „Oxygen" to „United States".
- use realtime data for questions like „what is the weather for tomorrow?" or „20 Dollars in Euro".
- even answer trivia questions like „Movies with Leonardo DiCaprio".
For all these different purposes iPhi is a clean, disturbance free Interface that puts the information you requested into focus.
iPhi’s unique features are:
- Provides a search history that is document based. So you can store and later load the way you found the solution to your complex problem.
- Special simplified Input methods for often used search queries like Differentiate, Integrate, Linear Algebra operations and 2D/3D Plotting.
- These Moduls generate Mathematica™ compatible search queries that can be copied to clipboard.
- Compatible with desktop and mobile versions of Wolfram|Alpha™.
- When using the desktop version, iPhi automatically scales the view to the information you requested.
- Download capability for graphics and data.
- Printing and export to PDF support for your results.
- Compatible with Wolfram|Alpha™ Pro that provides even more detailed info.
- "I’m feeling lucky" Button that gives you a random question and the answer to show what Wolfram|Alpha™ is able to do or to just have some fun learning.
Disclaimer: The developer of iPhi is not affiliated with Wolfram Research, Inc. The Wolfram|Alpha™ Computational Knowledge Engine™ can be accessed using a web browser via http://www.wolframalpha.com