Developer website: Writefull
Writefull is an app that gives feedback on your writing by checking your text against databases of correct language.
You can use Writefull in any writing tool - from MS Word to Gmail. Simply select a piece of text, hit the short-key to activate Writefull, and choose one of its many options:
- Check how often your selected text is found in the language database, and see how it is used in context.
- Hear how your text is pronounced.
- Translate from any language into English.
- Enter two chunks and compare how often they are found in the database. Also see how they are used in context.
- Find out which words are used most often in a gap in your selected text.
- See which synonyms of a given word are used most often in your selected text.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated
- OS X 10.9 or later