Screenmailer allows you to record your screen and voice and share the video with a private link or via email. Screenmailer's killer feature is that it starts processing and uploading your video as you're recording. This makes a huge difference for recordings longer than just a few seconds. 30 minute recordings will complete processing and upload in about 10 seconds on a normal Mac with a reliable Internet connection. But you don't even have to wait that long. You can share the video with a link instantly after recording is stopped. Or, if you prefer to, email the video in a nice looking message - directly from the app. more...
- The app is redesigned from the bottom up
- Videos no longer expire
- Stability is now rock solid
- Screenmailer now supports Windows! (download from the website)
- Added features:
- See when and where your videos are being viewed
- Organise and browse your videos with titles and tags
- Password-protect your videos
- Pause more...
- OS X 10.9 or later