Screencast Maker allows you to make simple screencasts of your entire screen or a portion of it.
- Record the entire screen or select a portion of the screen to record
- Turn on webcam to record your narration
- Resize or move input from webcam as required
- Record audio from your microphone, please note that recording system audio directly is currently not supported
- Pause, resume or stop recording by right-clicking the dock icon
- Stop recording from status bar
Screencast maker records video using the h.264/AVC encoding functionality provided more...
- Updated area selection to allow modification of selected screen area
- OS X 10.7 or later