Image Vectorizer is the solution to the problem of creating a vector graphic version of a logo or icon for a design you’ve been working on. It makes the process as fast and painless as possible! Simply drag an image in to the app and click to convert. Image Vectorizer then lets you copy the vector graphic to the clipboard or export it in a variety of different formats to use with your favorite vector drawing app. Image Vectorizer lets you import directly from your scanner and convert the results to vector. Great for hand-drawn graphics or even document scanning. Image Vectorizer doesn’t limit you to straight
- Fixed a bug where an imported image first shows up as blank in OS X 10.11.
- Fixed issues with retina displays that could cause staircase patterns in some vectorized images.
- Fixed compatibility with OS X 10.8.
- Improved error checking and stability.
- More sensible ranges and defaults for some bitmap and vectorization parameters.
- OS X 10.8 or later