Developer website: Steine LLC
You Need a Budget is easy-to-use budget software paired with a powerful methodology. The software is built around the YNAB Method, which is comprised of our Four Rules. These Four Rules help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money faster. Where other software packages tend to have years of feature creep, YNAB offers exactly what you need: a simple, straightforward system to manage your money. And YNAB offers fantasitic support, including video tutorials, free live budgeting classes, and an active supportive forum community.
The published price is that of a full-year subscription. Pricing information can be found here.
- Fixed a bug where starting balance calculations from debt accounts weren't being included in some calculations.
- Got YNAB 4 to play along better with the new YNAB along the lines of some version checks.
- Added the ability to include debt payment categories in mobile device's category selection.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't move forward to the next month, which makes budgeting for the next month tremendously difficult.
- Touched up some timeout errors around connecting to our third-party direct import provider (Finicity).
- OS X 10.6 or later