Developer website: HashiCorp
Vagrant allows users to create and configure lightweight, reproducible, and portable development environments.
Create a single file for your project to describe the type of machine you want, the software that needs to be installed, and the way you want to access the machine. Store this file with your project code.
Run a single command -- "vagrant up" -- and sit back as Vagrant puts together your complete development environment. Say goodbye to the "works on my machine" excuse as Vagrant creates identical development environments for everyone on your team.
- guest/linux: Support builtin vboxsf module for shared folders [GH-9800]
- host/windows: Update SMB capability to work without Get-SmbShare cmdlet [GH-9785]
- core/triggers: Initialize internal trigger object for machine before initializing provider [GH-9784]
- core/triggers: Ensure internal trigger fire does not get called if plugin installed [GH-9799]
- provider/hyperv: Call import script with switchid instead of switchname [GH-9781]
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Version Downloads
- 10 May 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X / Intel 32