Vagrant allows users to create and configure lightweight, reproducible, and portable development environments.
Create a single file for your project to describe the type of machine you want, the software that needs to be installed, and the way you want to access the machine. Store this file with your project code.
Run a single command -- "vagrant up" -- and sit back as Vagrant puts together your complete development environment. Say goodbye to the "works on my machine" excuse as Vagrant creates identical development environments for everyone on your team.
- core: Disable Vagrantfile loading when running plugin commands
- guests/redhat: Detect and restart NetworkManager service if in use
- core: Detect load failures within install solution sets and retry
- core: Prevent interactive shell on plugin uninstall
- core: Remove bundler usage from Util::Env
- OS X 10.6 or later