Developer website: Pomfort GmbH
ClipHouse ClipHouse makes the handling of video RAW material as simple as possible. The ClipHouse workflow is split into four distinct and easy steps:
- Copy: Checksum-verified Backup
- Manage: Native playback and easy clip organization
- Color: Exposure settings and creative grading on RAW images
- Export: Creation of ProRes and H.264 movies for editorial
ClipHouse helps you achieve the look you envisioned. Don't worry about the technical details of RAW; focus on bringing those colours to life. ClipHouse offers the most innovative and intuitive color controls to work creatively with high dynamic range, high-resolution images. Working directly with the RAW footage ensures maximum quality throughout your workflow. Stick to the highest standards by transcoding high quality ProRes movies for editorial. ClipHouse supports: CinemaDNG and Magic Lantern RAW formats.
ClipHouse can be purchased as an annual subscription for $49 per year, or as a perpetual license for $129.
- Preparing ClipHouse for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.7.5 or later