ImageType adds or appends file extensions to PNG, PICT, JPEG, etc. type image files with missing or inappropriate extensions.
- Supports the file types for which QuickTime exporters are installed.
- Processes subfolders recursively.
- Logs to console.
- If a file has an extension, but requires an updated extension to match the file type, it will be appended, and the original will not be replaced.
- A file may appear that it has no extension, when in fact it does. It could be that the extension is hidden. To verify this select the file in the Finder, then select "Get Info" from the more...
- Maintenance update for Mac OS 10.10.1
- Added Help menu link to the app's website.
- OS X 10.6.8 or later