shows web pages right on your desktop without interrupting your workflow. The pages shown on your desktop are not clickable, allowing you to control your desktop icons and widgets as usual. The main purpose of WebWall is to allow you to passively monitor certain website without requiring a web browser.
- Ability to set any webpage as your desktop
- Allows you to control your desktop icons as usual, without registering clicks in the webpage
- Interactive mode allows you to navigate websites right on your desktop
- Ability to refresh the webpage automatically every 5 minutes
- Intuitive user interface
- Fast startup and minimal resource usage
- Free updates