Hue-topia creates a world where you feel safer in your home and can enjoy lighting effects from cosy to practical. It gives you manual control over your bulbs and makes it easy to schedule them for when you're not around. Free 30-day trial.
It also offers these other reassuring security features:
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs. Control groups with a single touch: bulbs in a single fitting, or all downstairs lamps, for example
- Appear to be at home even when you're not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down.
- The scheduled times will continue to more...
- Fixes problem with strips forgetting re-ordering after certain actions (actions which change the number of strips such as make / delete group)
- Adds a grippie in the corner of the strips to indicate that they can be dragged to reorder, and provide a convenient handle
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Philips Hue bulbs and their 'Bridge' required (all part of their starter pack)
- For best results, Bridge's firmware must be up-to-date (free and easy to do)