Hue-topia creates a world where you feel safer in your home and can enjoy lighting effects from cosy to practical. It gives you manual control over your bulbs and makes it easy to schedule them for when you're not around. Free 30-day trial.
It also offers these other reassuring security features:
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs. Control groups with a single touch: bulbs in a single fitting, or all downstairs lamps, for example
- Appear to be at home even when you're not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down.
- The scheduled times will continue to
- Supports Hue's new 'rooms' concept. Previous versions show Rooms as Groups (if you'd created any Rooms using another app). Now Hue-topia clearly shows Rooms with a room icon.
- Adds preference to show Groups but not Rooms in Hue-topia.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Philips Hue bulbs and their 'Bridge' required (all part of their starter pack)
- For best results, Bridge's firmware must be up-to-date (free and easy to do)