Hue-topia creates a world where you feel safer in your home and can enjoy lighting effects from cosy to practical. It gives you manual control over your bulbs and makes it easy to schedule them for when you're not around. Version 3 has an improved UI, better status bar menu, custom colour picker and enables the Hue bulbs 'whites/colour temperature' mode. Free 30-day trial.
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs; control groups / rooms with a single touch and manage your rooms / locations
- Appear to be at home even when you're not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down
- The scheduled times will continue to work when your computer isn't on or isn't in the house.
- Scheduled times can be slightly randomised so they don't look as if they're on a timer.
- 'False dawn' and 'False dusk', which can be scheduled or started manually for lamps or groups
- Detects your bridge - just switch everything on and go (You'll be prompted to press the button on your bridge the first time you start Hue-topia)
- v3 has an enhanced status bar giving you good visual indication, some control and quick access to your presets
- Makes your lamps 'scriptable' using Applescript
- Easily design and run other effects using a drag-and-drop effects designer