Developer website: Jungle Software
Koala Call Sheets lets you create, print, e-mail, and text professional call sheets for film, television, and video productions. Choose from a variety of templates and customize the look and feel of your call sheets. Powerful and intuitive, Koala can be used for complex, professional studio films or for simple, student productions and everything in between. Koala can be run as a standalone product or integrated with Gorilla or Chimpanzee. Includes scenes to be shot, contact info for cast and crew, special notes and instructions, parking info, location requirements, call times, meal times, and more.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
Note: 14.0.6 is the version number reported in Finder; it is a reflection of the app's FileMaker runtime version. The developer refers to this version of the app as 2.0.2.
- Four new Call Sheet templates added
- Send PDF as Attachment Option added
- Added preference to display Cast/Role and Crew/Title for longer names, titles, or roles on call sheet
- Added preference to display Board ID's (or Cast ID's) on a separate line allowing for more ID's to display on call sheet
- Added preference to print a default phone/e-mail entry to the Crew Header section in the header of the call sheet
- On the Shoot Day details screen, when moving to the next calendar day, sometimes went to another project's shoot day
- When deleting a Cast member it did not delete the Cast ID to display on the call sheet
- Copy Parking to Another Shoot Day and Copy Notes to Another Shoot Day
- OS X 10.9 or later